As you know Lip stains are in trends these days.Because it lasts much longer and is also smudge-proof & water. In this article learn how to make your own “Beetroot Peel Off Lip Stain” at home & how to apply this to get smooth , plum & pink lips.
A beautiful smile is never complete without beautiful lips. Beautiful lips, can do a lot to enhance your looks. Every woman desires to have pinky , soft & glossy lips. But no matter how much hard we try, we always to take care of them & improper care results in DARK OR PIGMENTED LIPS. One of the major causes could be HYPER-PIGMENTATION. Due to sun exposure, excessive production of MELANIN is occured thus , gives rise to hyper-pigmentation. The u.v rays present in sun triggers the melanin deposition in the various parts. But face & lips are most harmed.
SOME OTHER CAUSES COULD BE :
- LIFE STYLE & HABITS
- LIP LICKING LIPS
- EXCESSIVELY DRY LIPS
- ALLERGENS TO COLORS PRESENT IN LIP PRODUCTS
- EATING DISORDERS
- EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF CAFFINE
Many products are available in markets but still these costly lip products with staining pigmentation leads to flaky & pigmented lips.
But “Beetroot Peel Off Lip stain” comes to end your worries. This lip stain not only gives pink colour to your lips but also is safe to use & keep your lips smooth & moisturized.
Ingredients to prepare Beetroot Peel Off Lip Stain
▪ BEETROOT : 1/2 TBSP
Beet root stain everthing they came into contact with. It is one of the most inexpensive home remedies to get reddish-pink coloured lips naturally and is famous among women from long time to make their lips Plumpler, healthier & glossy pink . The colouring pigments BETANIN & VILGAXANTHIN in beets acts as an antioxidants & antiflammatory that helps to lighten the dark pigment or discolouration in lips & protect the lips from sun damage.
▪CORN FLOUR : 1/2 TBSP
Corn flour will exfoliates and remove dead skin cells and impurities from the lips helps to lighten the lips.
▪ GLYCERIN : 1/2 TBSP
It is best for having soft & pink. It is versatile , non-toxic organic compound which moisturizes & soothens the skin from deep withing helping it to hold on it’s natural sheen & suppleness.
▪COCONUT OIL :1/2 TBSP
It has moisturizer effects and is ideal for chapped lips. It locks the moisturizer in the skin which makes the lips look soft & supple. The medium fatty acids present in it can help reinforce the skin’s lipid layer.
▪ VITAMIN E : 1/2 TBSP
It is an antioxidant and natural condtioner helps to soothe chapped lips and helps trap the moisture. It keeps lips soft , healthy , plum especially in winter season.
▪ GLUE : 1/2
Well, idea of putting glue on lips sound a little off – putting at first , but it works preety good . Use a non – toxic, child friendly glue , then the process is completely safe.
How to Prepare Beetroot Peel Off Lip stain?
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Beet root. Extract the juice from it.
- Heat it on low flame by doing this the colour will become more dark and thick and it will easily absorbed by the lips , depends how much dark you want.
- Then add 1/2 Tbsp of corn flour , this will make it thick so that it can be easily spread on lip. Now heat it for few seconds. Remove it from flame then.
- Then add 1/2 Tbsp of Glycerin , 1/2 Tbsp of Coconut oil , 1 capsule of vitamin E and 3-4 Tbsp of glue.
- Now apply this mixture on your lips while it is litlle hot.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes to dry. After this peel of this Lip stain gently.
Say hello to Pink, smooth fluffy & glossy lips.
- If you don’t have beet root you can use carrot juice or pomegranate juice. Then Repeat the same process mentioned above.
- You can also use Food colour, in this case you have to use only 1/2 Tbsp of glue.